EAS is a national, full service provider of receivable management services. We perform collection services at every stage of delinquency, for every type of account.
EAS is recognized as one of the leading providers of receivable management services to some of the nation's most renowned credit card issuers, banks, auto lenders, and universities offering third party collection services for primary, secondary and tertiary accounts.
Whether it be pre-collection services to bring accounts current at the earliest stage of delinquency, full contingency collection services to recover monies owed on consumer accounts or business to business transactions, EAS has the experience, staff and technology to supplement our clients’ internal efforts or take over where they leave off.
EAS services include:
- Contingency Collections
- Pre-Legal Collections
- Skip tracing
- Commercial Collection Services
EAS offers our clients:
- Strict Adherence to State, Federal and Client Regulations Regarding Collections
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week Remote, Secure Client Account Access
- A Management Team with over 300 Years Collection Agency Experience
- Automated Account Activity to Ensure Proper Due Diligence
- A Client Sensitive approach towards Collections
- Dedicated Client Relations Department
- Compliance and Auditing Department to Ensure Client Account Integrity
- Dedicated Information Technology Department
- Client Approved Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Plan
- Fully Licensed, Bonded & Insured National Account Coverage
- An Equal Opportunity Employer maintained in a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace
- State of-the-art computer software with on-site programmers
For additional information on our services, please submit an information request by contacting us today.